Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable, robust Wera design with high accuracy. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values also facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. For right-hand use (clockwise torque control) and with 45-tooth reversible ratchet mechanism.
- With 1/4" square drive, reversible ratchet, 45 teeth
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values
- Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached
- Measuring range: 2.5-25 Nm; Precise to +/- 4%
- Designed with ergonomic 2-component handle suitable for right-hand use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.