At this point in the development of the COVID-19 outbreak, we feel that the best approach to keep both our customers and employees safe is to close our doors and not allow customers to enter our stores without having a previously established in store appointment. As you pull into our parking lot, please call us to let us know you're here to either drop off your bike for repair, pick up your bike from repair, pick up the order you placed by phone or online, or that you are here for a previously established in store appointment.
- Zero Contact Service Drop Off and Pickup: Call us when you arrive, we'll instruct you where to leave the bike. We'll be in touch shortly with an estimate on the work. We will then complete the service and we'll call you when it's complete and arrange for pick up.
- Order online:
- Orders over $75 ship free and will be delivered to you within two days on most in stock items. Some restrictions apply, call for details.
- Curbside pick up with absolutely zero human contact is available during normal business hours.
- In Store Appointments:
- We are offering the option to schedule in store appointments between 10:30 am and 5:30 pm Monday through Saturday and between 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm on Sunday at this time.
- You must either call or email us to set up an appointment for in store purchases such as bikes, spin shoes, or other items that usually require more assistance than we may be able to provide over the phone or via email.
- We will do our best to accommodate as many customers as we can daily, however please be aware that we are restricted to a limited number of customers in store at any given time. We ask that you plan ahead before an in store appointment and please be understanding of the fact that right now we can only schedule appointments with an hour time slot as a maximum. If you feel that you may need more time to make a purchase let's chat on the phone or email before your appointment and we can help answer many of your questions before you come into the store.
Remember that trails, paths, and roads are OPEN! Check our places to ride page for new adventures!
Thank you for continuing to support Atlanta Trek. We are grateful for your business and love you all! Stay safe and keep riding!