We continue to be committed to your safety and the safety of our team. We have modified our store operations, including limiting the number of customers in each store at any given time as well as enhanced cleaning measures. Please review our policies below and get in touch with any questions.
- Zero Contact Service Drop Off and Pickup:
- Call us when you arrive, and we'll instruct you where to leave the bike. We'll be in touch shortly with an estimate on the work. We will then complete the service and we'll call you when it's complete and arrange for pickup.
- Order Online:
- Orders over $75 ship free and will be delivered to you within two days on most in stock items. Some restrictions apply. Call for details.
- Curbside pick up with absolutely zero human contact is available during normal business hours.
- In Store Shopping:
- We're now allowing a limited number of people at a time into our stores. Walk-ins are welcome - it is no longer necessary to make an appointment in advance. Please be patient as we serve each cyclist safety, and we look forward to seeing you at an Atlanta Trek near you again soon.
Remember that trails, paths, and roads are OPEN! Check our places to ride page for new adventures!
Thank you for continuing to support Atlanta Trek. We are grateful for your business and love you all! Stay safe and keep riding!