Looking for the security of a U-Lock but the flexibility of a chain? Look no further than the Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500. With an ABUS security rating of 15 out of 15, this lock features temper hardened steel bars encased in an extra soft coating to protect your bike's paint job. The ABUS Link Protection Shield offers high protection from sawing of the links. The lock body, links and supporting elements of the locking system use the same high quality steel you'll find in the bars. The patented X-Plus Key cylinder offers extremely high protection from picking and it can be keyed alike with other ABUS locks featuring the same X-Plus cylinder - very convenient for multi-lock and multi-bike households. Like all locks in the Bordo family, the 6500 is simple to carry. The rattle free lock carrying case attaches easily to the frame via the silicone coated non-slip velcro straps or screws easily into the bottle-cage mounts. 5.5mm steel bars Bars, links, and lock body are made of special hardened steel Soft-touch coating on the bars and matching silicone lock body cover protects bike's paint job ABUS X-Plus Cylinder offers extremely high protection against picking Two keys supplied with the lock, one LED lighted ABUS Code Card for ordering additional or replacement keys Compact, versatile folding technology offers greater range of locking options
5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means, that every movement is detected Intelligent alarm – In case of small and short movement, e. g. the bike gets hit by a football, the lock only gives a short warning tone Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status Bars are linked with special rivets ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - 5mm steel bars with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Link construction allows compact folding - Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - The bars, the links, as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Easy transport thanks to practical holder - Flexible mounting with non-slip Velcro straps - Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
Your bike is only as secure as the object you're locking to, and ABUS' Granit WBA Wall & Ground Anchor provides a safe place to attach your bike. The 16mm-thick round shackle is made of specially hardened steel for extreme impact and cutting resistance. And, the included hardware mounts the shackle securely to the floor or wall of your garage.
ABUS's Bordo Classic 5900 folding lock features a linked steel bar construction to provide maximum flexibility to secure to racks, fence posts, signs, etc. - Compact design offers many frame mounting possibilities - Coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paint
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. - Includes quick release skewers and axle nuts, sold in pairs to secure both wheels. - Skewers length: 120mm front; 150mm rear (for 100mm and 135mm O.L.D.)
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
- Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm (front) / 150mm (back) - Lightweight - only 120gms per set - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs)
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
Keep your wheels, seatpost, and saddle locked up tight everywhere you go with OnGuard's Locking Skewer Set. They use an innovative patented lock system to prevent the QRs from opening unless the bike is tilted over 90 degrees from level. Simply lock your bike with the wheels attached so that it can't be tipped more than 90 degrees. To unlock, tip your bike past 90 degrees and open the QR levers.
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Solid axle nuts sold in pairs.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
Page 1 of 1