700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
Power Cross Jet tire features small blocks on the tread pattern provide excellent tread strength and maximum speed. - Improved transmission of pedaling power for controlled grip - Specially adapted reinforcements provide safe, low-pressure riding on all terrains
$79.99 - $179.99
Michelin Power Cross Mud's tread pattern transmits pedaling power more effectively in mud terrain for a controlled grip. - For low-pressure cycling on rugged terrain using specially adapted cotton reinforcements - PSI: 72 - Weight: 380g
$85.50 - $157.50
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with concave carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions. - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Reflective strip on sidewall makes you more visible when riding in low-light conditions - Fits most bikes with cantilever or disc brakes
- Built with a cotton and aramid casing with a latex inner tube for maximum performance - New compound from the Power All Season range for maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces - Robustness based on "High-Density Protek" technology, a cross-laid reinforcement on the tire cap covering the tread - Tubulars developed and used by Team Cofidis during the 2018 and 2019 seasons in the World Tour
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
$94.99 - $103.95
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
$86.90 - $102.90
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- Maxxis' fastest and lightest road racing tire - Light and supple 170 TPI casing, K2 puncture protection, and HYPR-S combound - This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
Beat your time against the clock with Michelin Power Time Trial tire. More rolling efficiency to drop seconds with the Race2 Compound and 3x180 TPI casing, lightweight thanks to the flexible aramid beads that combine robustness and lightness. Designed exclusively for Time Trial events, triathlons, triathlon marathons. - Race-2 Compound : New generation of rubber compounds designed to improve rolling resistance
This race-day-specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness and outstanding wet weather grip - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Proprietary Graphene compound - Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
$87.99 - $89.99
The Strada is Challenge's go to tire for long days on the road. This all-condition tire combines a round profile that takes the sting out of rough pavement with a construction that provides maximum control and low rolling resistance. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 300TPI SuperPoly casing with natural rubber tread, and a seamless latex inner tube for improved comfort, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve. This tire includes PPS Ganzo, a lightweight and supple Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
The best all-around cyclocross tire ever created excels in wet or dry, soft packed, rocky and root-infested courses, grass, and more. The Grifo features fast-rolling knobs and a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 300TPI SuperPoly casing with natural rubber tread and a seamless latex inner tube for improved grip at lower pressures, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner, and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires. Latex - Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform precisely to terrain, reducing rolling resistance. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
$76.90 - $89.90
- 120tpi casing with Aramid puncture protection—TechBELT - SmartEVO compound
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$80.99 - $87.99
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. The Strada Bianca takes the proven construction of the Paris-Roubaix and adds volume to take you comfortably over less-than-perfect surfaces. Challenge introduces STRADA BIANCA H-TLR 45. The staple herringbone-design tire proves its handmade performances on rougher terrain with a new gravel-specific construction and an added beefier new 45mm size. The STRADA BIANCA 45 is the tire designed to take you comfortably rolling over rough pavement, cobbles, sandy or hardpack fields, to literally floating over the more enduring dry, rocky terrains. It is the first 45mm tire in the Challenge range.
$79.95 - $87.95
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
$79.99 - $86.90
- Gravel-racing specific tire, derived from our experience in the biggest competitions around the world and feedback from Pro athletes. - Tread design inspired by the Scorpion XC RC. - Key features: Higher average speed on straight and fast lines, improved lateral grip when off-road cornering.
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
- Ultimate touring tire
$80.99 - $85.99
Make your mark on the gravel scene with the Gravel Grinder. This tire combines a fast rolling diamond center with aggressive shoulder knobs that only hook-up when the terrain gets soft, muddy, or a bit sketchy. This tire takes tubeless to a higher performance level by combining TLR's properties with a handmade construction for the ultimate in traction and ride quality. This tire combines a supple, yet durable Corazza Armor casing for improved sidewall protection, excellent puncture-resistance from our PPS Ganzo, and a high mileage, grippy, natural SMARTplus compound. And puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. 260TPI SuperPoly casing.
$66.00 - $85.00
Our lightest and fastest road tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR-S compound - K2 puncture protection The Maxxis High Road SL is the fastest and lightest road racing tire we have ever produced. Starting with our lightest and most supple 170 TPI casing, we add our K2 puncture protection, and top it with our fastest compound: HYPR-S. This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
- Angled side knobs work together with the Super Race carcass to create the best cornering grip. - Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction) for a particularly smooth ride with low rolling resistance and high puncture protection. - New boomerang profile for the best uphill traction and ideal rolling behavior. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Race - Tire Technology: Super Race, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
$74.99 - $84.99
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
$74.90 - $84.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$80.00 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Page 1 of 8 Next page